Lessons In My Home:
(One-on-One private lessons only)
Private Lesson – 30 minutes $30.00
Private Lesson – 45 minutes $40.00
Private Lesson – 60 minutes $50.00
Lessons In Your Home:
Any combination of One-on-One lessons and/or *Parent/Child lessons
(Rates are for travel within 5 miles of my home. For lessons outside this area, a small surcharge will be added based on distance.)
60 Minutes – $60.00
90 Minutes – $80.00
120 Minutes – $100.00
* Parent/Child Lessons – for parents who would like to be a part of lessons and learn with their child(ren). Young students learn best when they are encouraged and assisted daily in learning and practice. With Parent/Child lessons, one of my main goals is to give knowledge, support and guidance to parents so that they will be better equipped to oversee the practice and progress of their child(ren).
Regular, ongoing weekly lessons of any kind may be paid monthly in advance to receive a 5% discount. Payments for lessons in advance are non-refundable and lesson slots booked are cannot be rescheduled.
Student Lesson Application
Minor Student Application
Adult Student Application
Basic Studio Policies:
1. Tuition payments by cash or check are due by the first of the month.
2. A missed lesson with no notice (no call/no show) will be lost – no make-ups
3. Any other missed lessons will be made up – no refunds.
4. A minimum of 2 week’s notice is required when discontinuing lessons.
5. Please communicate with me via email when at all possible.
6. Please call my studio number (678) 775-8480 to leave a message if email is not possible
For details concerning all aspects of lessons – practice, music, student/teacher/parent relationship, etc. – Please download the Piano Studio Policies document.